Dog and Gun Ln, Leicester
Since way back in 2002, Watling JCB have been coming to Blaby Electrical and Alarms for our electrical, fire, emergency lighting and maintenance services, for their Whetstone based head office. That currently totals a massive 20 year-long partnership, which we look forward to developing further over the coming years!
Watling JCB Limited is one of the largest JCB sole franchises of new and used JCB machinery in the world, specialising in distributing JCB machinery into the Construction and Industrial industries. It’s vital that their head office is in full working order at all times and remains safe and compliant for their staff and customers.
Over the past 20 years, we have carried out hundreds of jobs for Watling JCB, the bulk of works relate to the following:
- Installing, replacing and repairing a wide range of lighting
- Installing and maintaining access control systems
- Installing and repairing electrical sockets and power supplies
- Intruder alarm installation and maintenance
- Installing appliances such as a hand drier and extractor fan
- Electric Generator installation
- Fire alarm installation and alterations
- Emergency lighting installation and maintenance
- Remedial works
Here is what Watling JCB’s group service manager has commented about our long-standing working relationship:
“Watling JCB have been using Blaby Electrical Ltd inc Blaby Alarms services now for well over 15 years. Carrying out installation, planned & reactive maintenance works they provide a key role in ensuring our site remains safe and compliant. The Proactive and professional nature of their staff is testament to our long working relationship.”Sam Cocks, Group Service Manager, Watling JCB LTD