We are now recruiting for a Fire Alarm Engineer
Fire Alarm Engineer
This role involves servicing Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Systems with some follow-up remedial work, commissioning of Fire Alarms and fault finding.
With a minimum 3 years experience and broad knowledge of both conventional and addressable fire alarm systems to the current BS5839 Part 1 – 6
This is a full time permanent position, with a call rota system.
Full CRB check /enhanced security screening required payable by our client
Competitive Rate of Pay DOE, Company Van, Mobile Phone and Ipad.
If you are interested in the above position please contact us as we would love to hear from you!
Employee of the Month - November 2017 - Lenny Smith
Lenny has received much appreciation from 2 different customers in the last month for his care, attention and neatness of his workmanship. Both customers have taken the time to write to the company to Thank Lenny.
A good example of good customer service and satisfaction.
Thank You and Well Done Lenny.
The Blaby Blog
How to light your Children’s Rooms:
What kind of lighting is best for children’s rooms? Here are our Top Tips for choosing the right lighting for your Children:
· Safety: Make sure they comply with EU Regs,
· Use low energy lamps with fluorescent or LED bulbs which are cool to touch and cheaper to use.
Teach children to switch off when they leave the room – offer a small reward
· Don’t be tempted by the new Disney film character – they will look dated within a year and a new film will be out. Stick to the soft toy!
A dimmer is useful for babies room, so you don’t plunge them into darkness until they are asleep
· Don’t use lamps with trailing wires within reach of a cot or child’s bed. They might play with them or bite them
· A plug-in moon-glow light is very low cost and allows you to peep in later Coloured spotlights work well with teddies and later on, skateboards. A Hungry Caterpillar light will cost money to replace when it’s outgrown
Place a wall light above the desk or table – Homework time will soon come around and this keeps the space free from a desk lamp.
We hope this helps you to choose, and if you need any professional help in Leicester, to install lights into your wall, or ceiling, or to check your existing lights for safety, just give us a call..